Monday, November 12, 2012

As I type this I can hear Bugs infectious laughter from the other room

          If anyone has been keeping up with my posts, you will notice a few things. First you will notice that I haven't posted in a while and I will explain that here in a minute. Second you will notice that I am posting from a different account now, this has to do with part one. I forgot the log in information to my other account and can't seem to figure out which email I used or the password. Fun huh?

So here is a link to the prior posts on my other account in case you haven't read them yet.

http://2momsandmore.blogspot.com/2012/10/first-ultrasound.html

http://2momsandmore.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-to-day.html

http://2momsandmore.blogspot.com/2012/09/where-to-begin.html


         With that out of the way, on to a new update. Katie is roughly 14 weeks. We had a second ultra sound last week and we got to hear our "little invaders" heartbeat. 156 BPM. :)


      We have our favorite names picked out already and can not wait to find out what we are having so we can start planning our nursery! This is all so exciting, getting to do it all over again.
I am currently on the hunt for either a new or a second job. We need something to break through these hard times and we need it soon. For now this will be all but I will make a concious effort to post more frequently, I just feel that most of the time I am rambling and have nothing to say.



"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us and the world will be as one."

No comments:

Post a Comment